Framework contract for engineering and analytical services for environmental and foundation engineering issues
As the energy supplier of the city of Ludwigshafen, TWL requires waste engineering investigations in advance of various pipeline construction measures for the waste classification of the excavated soil in order to ensure that the projects are completed quickly. In some cases, subsoil investigations are also required to check the load-bearing capacity of the subsoil.
On-call geotechnical and environmental services as part of the route investigations:
- Sampling of excavations according to LAGA PN 98
- Carrying out pile driving and pile core probing
- Waste technical investigations and classification of the analytical results
- Technical services within the scope of the investigations (analytics, building material investigations/material sampling e.g. asbestos, KMF, load plate tests, geotechnical laboratory tests)
- Preparation of environmental and geotechnical soil surveys