Deconstruction with preservation of listed building parts
Planning and realisation of extensive deconstruction measures and preservation of listed building parts in topographically and naturally challenging locations while adhering to short and tight schedules in order to utilise time windows under nature conservation law. Support in applying for funding.
- Coordination with all authorities in advance
- Deconstruction planning and implementation under difficult conditions (building parts at risk of collapse, listed building parts)
- Engineering support for dismantling
- Specialist construction supervision clearing
- Development through new bridge construction
- Participation in tendering and awarding